Monday, September 13, 2010

what will i choose?

here i am wondering what to do with my cranky boys this morning... feeling sluggish... tired... headache... and wanting to head back to bed. then i read this...
it makes me remember that I choose how I react to life stuff.

i can gripe and complain about the millions of dishes to conquer from yesterday...
or choose to do my tasks as a gift to myself and my family.

i can see it as bleh-blah work... or as a task to conquer and accomplish.

all my little decisions make up my life...

so this morning i choose to do my tasks cheerfully, be happy, and enjoy my beautiful, ordinary life.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I found your meal blog via Moss Moments, found her by googling "BOM reading chart". I hope you don't mind!

Thank you for this quote! I love it. How do you do your backgrounds on your cute quotes?