Monday, September 20, 2010

Book of Mormon Stories Quiet Book

Wanted to post the link to one of my new personal and family use Quiet Books – Book of Mormon Stories.

I'm getting my Simply Fresh Designs website going again (slowly but hopefully surely). I thought I'd post some of the quiet books as freebies on my SFD blog.

I get requests so often for links to the books and I've felt weird sharing them all (since I don't own the copyrights to the images and such), so I haven't known how far to let downloads go with strangers.

This quiet book is just a compilation of resources that anyone can download at themselves at LDS.org through the Gospel Picture Art Book/Kit. So - I feel fine sharing it with peeps. Plus, I made it extra clear in the Terms of Use that it's for personal/family use only so hopefully people will respect that.

We'll see how the rest of my business goes. I'm hoping to do a few cards, a few prints, and maybe a few family history photo trees for the holidays.

Check back at Simply Fresh Designs for more coming soon.

No comments: