Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ordinary things

I love finding ordinary treasures on my camera. Here are a few from this week:


Pelicans in the neighborhood lake. I love watching them. They all swim the same direction. They all go down for food about the same time. They all come back up. Then they all switch directions. It's cool to see.

Abe likes to read to Truman. He uses a cute voice to make it interesting. Tru likes it too - for about 10 minutes.

Tru likes to eat his toes. I love his fat little thighs.

Hannah learned how to type properly at school. She can put her fingers on asdf and jkl; and do it right. I was in jr. high before I took typing. They learn so young now.

Last night Tru was elated to have a place at the table. We put him in Max's seat. He waved his arms and kicked his legs and squealed in delight. He just wanted to be a part of the fam... now he's official I guess... at least at the dinner table.

And a photo from December that I like... sincere laughter...
"There are lives I can imagine without children
but none of them have the same laughter and noise."
Story People

No comments: