Tuesday, May 18, 2010

for today...

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... rain. rain. rain. The weather fits my mood - mellow.

I am thinking... about how to mold the characters of little ones... in a nice way.

I am thankful for... sleep.

From the learning rooms... I'm constantly learning how to mother ... the kid's are learning (well... sometimes)... We can always HOPE!

From the kitchen... homemade cinnamon sticks this morning... which the kids didn't seem to appreciate. Probably not worth all the rushed effort. sigh...

I am wearing... comfy jeans.

I am creating... a home for my family... hopefully creating a happy home... always working on that.

I am going... to try really hard today .... to be positive, to not get discouraged, to have energy.

I am reading... the 5,000 year leap and the Conference Edition Ensign.

I am hoping... that my kids will be at peace today.

I am hearing... the swish-swish-swish of the washing machine.

Around the house... my kitchen is an utter disaster that needs to be tackled today. I love a clean kitchen ... but loads of baking creates loads of dishes.

One of my favorite things... this week - orange juice. We haven't had it for about a month and we finally bought some. I love how refreshing and cold it is.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Establish upcoming summer routine and activities. Endure well!!! Make suppers. Love children.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... because ... I love my sweet squishy baby Tru...

(Idea from Well-Rounded-Mama who got it from Simple Woman's Daybook.)

No comments: