Monday, October 4, 2010

Quiet Books - Prophets and Apostles


Just thought I'd let you know I posted another quiet book freebie on my simplyfreshdesigns blog.

I'm quite excited about this one. It was so fun to learn some tidbits about all the apostles. I love seeing their photos as small tots too.

My favorite quotes when researching for this:

"Some might say it is not the leaders who are important, but the message they bring. Yet, if our children do not know the names of the members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, they most likely will not know their messages either."  Neil L. Andersen, “Teaching Our Children to Love the Prophets,” Ensign, Apr 1996, 44

President Harold B. Lee said: “As the Latter-day Saints go home from this conference, it would be well if they consider seriously the importance of taking with them the report of this conference and let it be the guide to their walk and talk during the next six months. These are the important matters the Lord sees fit to reveal to this people in this day” (in Conference Report, Apr. 1946, p. 68).

2 comments:

Laura said...

Any chance you will repost this one without pictures? I love all your quiet books!

Laura said...

Any chance you will repost this one without pictures? I love all your quiet books!