Wednesday, October 20, 2010

a bit of cheer = *LIGHT*

Love this! Just keep moving... This sums up my day... I really just wanted to hang out in bed all day and watch a girly movie and then read a book. Instead I MOVED and got some projects tackled. Hopefully the MOVING made for a more balanced and fulfilling day.
vol25 'life is like riding a bicycle'

You know why I love this one? ... the light... the cheerful colors... the hanging mini quilt... the rug... the plant. Makes me want to decorate my house in all the cheerful colors I love.
Allie Hoopes

I love what this gal, Heather, is doing with the Joyful Life Library. To honor the joyful life of her baby Samuel who died, at 6 weeks old,  she started an organization to donate books to the local picu so the parents can read to their sick kiddos. So sweet and inspiring!

Isn't this so bright and fun?! It's a sewing kit for girlies from the Discovery Store. I want to put together my own homemade kit for Christmas with brightly-colored little felt shapes/projects, ric-rac, buttons, embroidery thread ... for miss hannah ... who has a great interest in CREATING.

No comments: