Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lift up your head... and REJOICE

This scripture caught my eye this morning and reminded me of my mission to capture Joy this Autumn season. Life is good.

Here is something that lifts my heart lately ... This is a present for Miss Hannah for her baptism. Shhhhh, don't tell. It's 20x9 and fits perfectly in a frame from Ikea.

Love this 12x12 size and need to pick up a frame at Michaels.


I'm quite in love with family history and photos... not that I know a thing about the real work of family history... that is utterly confusing...

BUT I love reading stories and seeing photos of those who came before... my roots. Those really old photos are so wonderful. I always wonder what struggles these people endured ... how they overcame... what kind of faith and strength they had. Love it all.

I'm making preparations to sell these custom Family Tree Prints on my Simply Fresh Designs Website.

Turning my heart to my fathers (& mothers!!) .... makes my heart REJOICE.

No comments: