Sunday, December 12, 2010

phew... got it done

Yes, sometimes I'm a dork. When I get a FREE shutterfly book, I can't stand to NOT get it... even though it means staying up until 11 uploading all the finished pages. I quite like the finished book... each page makes me happy... seeing those little tots and our normal life and the bright colors. What happy mail it will be when it arrives.
So - was it a JOYful Autumn? Well... honestly, overall I've had a crazy time with it all, but I have a blessed life and I love seeing the good adventures we had... though oh-so-normal they all are. Hopefully when the kids look back on it, they'll have some fond memories.

I snuck in this little calendar since I loved last year's so much. This year they added a feature to put photos on the special event dates... such as birthdays (the kids will love that!). I decided to add some family history photos. I zipped it together quickly so it's not perfect, but it'll be good.

No comments: