Monday, July 5, 2010

thinking of LIFE stuff ...

nie, nie taught me that sometimes life changes... but it can still be good. My life hasn't had tragic changes. But it has changed over the years. It's perhaps different than I imagined when I was little. But it is good.

I learn more about life each day.  I've been thinking a lot about balance between work & play, stillness & slowness, delayed gratification, thriftiness vs more-more-more, love, sacrifice ... life stuff. My life is not perfect, it's not always easy... but I still love all the beautiful, ordinary parts that the Lord blesses me with each day.

Sometimes I feel like this time is the calm before the storm... perhaps the economy... perhaps the Spirit guiding me to prepare. For now, I'll accept all the wonderfulness of my present life as best I can.

More to come from last week and our holiday weekend.... but for now, I'm going to watch a movie with my love.

No comments: