Wednesday, February 17, 2010

feelin' the love ... and HOPE

Yesterday it was sunny. My soul was singing.

Today it's a bit dreary outside. It's gray. I'm tired. My soul is having a hard time singing.

So... I need some cheer and color. Isn't this a bright spot this month of LOVE?!1. "nobody can be uncheered with a balloon" ~winnie the pooh : gratitude 264.365, 2. Just for You on Woman's Day, 3. Love Letters, 4. R O S E S, 5. ...by the seashore, 6. For my Mother..., 7. Home, 8. I think you don't know I love you~, 9. A Little Sunshine...

And a quote full of HOPE for today:
No matter how bleak the chapter of our lives may look today, because of the life and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, we may HOPE and be assured that the ending of the book of our lives will exceed our grandest expectations.

HOPE is like the beam of sunlight rising up and above the horizon of our present circumstances. It pierces the darkness with a brilliant dawn. It encourages and inspires us to place our trust in the loving care of an eternal Heavenly Father, who has prepared a way for those who seek for eternal truth in a world of relativism, confusion, and of fear.


Dieter F. Uchtdorf (Ensign, Nov 2008)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I love this mosaic. And I absolutely loved that talk by President Uchtdorf. The reason I gave for serving a mission 17 years ago was that I wanted to share with people that there is ALWAYS HOPE in CHRIST. That is still what pulls me through each day. Thanks for brightening my Sunday morning. :)